Central heating problems

Sponsored Links
Hi Dave!
could you please send the manual for the RC plus thermostat also to me?
I cannot find it anywhere.
Many thanks it would be very useful!

Please could you forward me a copy also of RC Plus Wireless Manual. Kind regards Nic

Sponsored Links
I understand that the receiver doesn't send to the transmitter... more so the otherway round.

The pairing exercise that I went through was as follows:
...(correct procedure).....

Transmitter placed back on the wall, batteries out and back in whilst holding + - receiver flashes while transmitter shows a symbol I cant remember.
Batteries back in to the transmitter

I know it's been a few years but I've just today received one of these from Ebay and I've been reading the posts. It's the bit in the stars you've been doing wrong! - Once sync'd you're not supposed to remove the batteries again as you're putting back to unsync'd!! What you're refering to there is the 'signal strength' testing, and you may not have noticed that the very last line of that test says
From Manual said:
"When the strength has been confirmed remove the batteries to cancel the test and follow the installation instructions"

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back