central heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have been having such a nightmare with my central heating and its even baffling the so called experts.before christmas i had to have the red cylinder on the immersion heater replaced as it was faulty and within the the week my central heating started playing up...i would advance the heating and it would come on ok but then when i would go to turn the advance button off the heating wouldnt turn off but it would get hotter then it started to not come on at all so i called somebody rom renelec out and i had to have the board changded inside the boiler replaced...all was well again untill the next day...i pressed the advance button and the central heating wouldnt come on...does anybody know whats going on a the proffessionals definitely dont...

Sponsored Links
Lots more info about the boiler and controls would be handy.

I gather your in the Devizes. area, and your choice of expert was not the best.

i have now had a man from aardvark who has checked the system over and its all in working condition but now it looks like the probleem is with the programmer which is a sunvic select xl...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back