Ceramica 850mm White Vanity Unit FROM PLUMBWORLD

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi, i have recently bought a Ceramica vanity unit (850mm White Vanity Unit with Mirror & Lights) from plumbworld - unfortunately it did not come with instructions.
i have tried contacting them for instructions, but have had no response as yet. i have bathroom installers fitting the bathroom and really need instructions asap to avoid delays.
does anybody have instructions?
please help!

Sponsored Links
Sorry, can't help. :( Aren't Plumbworld the people who don't have a phone number and insist on customers communicating by email?

that's right! it is so infuriating waiting for a response via email. i don't know whether they will be getting back to me or not!

And apparently (can't remember where I heard this) if you send another email in an attempt to hurry them up, you go the back of the queue again and the original email gets deleted. Their stuff is amazingly inexpensive, though, so perhaps it'll be worth it in the end.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back