Certification (N.I.C.E.I.C.)

The NICEIC make it crystal clear that the cert is given to the person ordering the work.
And also that a copy must be made available to the installation owner and installation user if this is not the person ordering the work.
Nowt to say you can not charge them for the copies though.

Sponsored Links
I work in maintenance for a Housing Association and therefore have many tenants!

We do not generally provide a copy of electrical test certificates to our residents. If someone requested one I'd have no problems providing a copy, but we do not do it as standard.

I am not aware of any legal obligation to provide a copy, and other HA's may have a diferent process.

I work in maintenance for a Housing Association and therefore have many tenants!

We do not generally provide a copy of electrical test certificates to our residents. If someone requested one I'd have no problems providing a copy, but we do not do it as standard.

I am not aware of any legal obligation to provide a copy, and other HA's may have a diferent process.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back