CH Busted Pump ?

...the other used for low head or extensive systems just has a single 22mm feed from the F&E tank.
Perhaps my memory is playing tricks, but I don't believe that this is a legal feed 'n' vent within the provisions of the Water Regulations.

Sponsored Links
...the other used for low head or extensive systems just has a single 22mm feed from the F&E tank.
Perhaps my memory is playing tricks, but I don't believe that this is a legal feed 'n' vent within the provisions of the Water Regulations.

there's a housing estate near me that has this. I don't personally know if its right or wrong, all i know is its not very good! It practically bungs itself, its very tricky to get the systems to fill properly when there's no where to vent the air its replacing! Silly idea IMO.

Which is why some manufacturers recommend that it connects adjacent to an airsep fitted with an AAV.

Sponsored Links
Which is why some manufacturers recommend that it connects adjacent to an airsep fitted with an AAV.

for softus's benefit these are the systems i was thinking of when i said one bung. a lot of suprima and solo installs round here have an airsep and a single feed/vent.

not a great setup but thats what they have.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back