Change Remote Code honeywell

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Good Morning,

I'm new at honewell galaxy FX 50 programming, but got one with all default codes.
For connecting from remote, i need to change default Remote Code, right?
Actually trying to connect from remote, it shows me "wrong cd key 52".

Can someone explain for noobies, how i can change remote code from 543210 to something special? ;)

Thanks.

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany.

Sponsored Links
Either with Honeywell RSS or by entering the 543210 code when using the keypad at address 15 (Ethernet module virtual keypad) and changing the code in menu 42.

Thank you for your information. If i try to connect with RSS, it gives me the "wrong cd key 52" message, how can i connect to change remote code?
Sorry, i'm really new with honeywell, how can i use the keypad at address 15?

Sorry for being such a beginner in Honeywell programming. It's only this damn Remote Code, which I'm too stupid to change. Installer-Code and Manager-Code was no problem and everything runs without problems.

I'm sorry for producing circumstances. :/

Hi, RSS doesn't use the remote code. The RSS and UMS passwords are separate passwords. Have you tried connecting with RSS without entering anything in the password box, just hitting enter without one ?

Sponsored Links
Connecting with RSS was successful without password.
Now I need to change remote code for using gx remote app?

It's not the remote code for the app, it's the UMS password. Set both the RSS and UMS passwords using RSS (option in the top menu items). Setting both these passwords locks the panel down. Don't forget them though, as you'll have to default if you do.

Also, now you have RSS connected, take a full copy of the site.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back