Change set point of heater temperature in Pulsacoil A class

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a pulsacoil a-class heater, which is supposed to provide hot water at a temperature of 52degC based on the heating medium set point being 70degC. I find the water temperature coming out from the taps too hot. It's probably at 52degC but I would like to reduce it further. I can see on the installation manual how the heating medium set point can be changed, so I know how to do this, but I wanted to know if anyone can shed any light on if this is something I must never tamper with, or if there are any issues with changing the heater set point temperature.

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
I don't have a service manual to hand so cannot comment as I don't want to risk saying anything which is not correct.

But these are often daunting to engineers to the point that very few will fault find them. Mostly because I think they are frightened of the electronics.

Tony

I don't have a service manual to hand so cannot comment as I don't want to risk saying anything which is not correct.

But these are often daunting to engineers to the point that very few will fault find them. Mostly because I think they are frightened of the electronics.

Tony
:)....really????
Do you find them daunting Tony?......have you ever seen one?......it would appear it is yourself that finds them daunting (when you googled it) otherwise you wouldn't have mentioned it....:censored:

Would you say they are more "daunting" when compared to a AOSmith gas water heater?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back