Chaves Littering

I seem to remember France is a cleaner country than the UK... Still nothing is perfect they still have you.....:ROFLMAO::!:

absolutely covered in graffiti and the cities are very dirty.

Sponsored Links
You know what I mean. Setting up all of the systems to prosecute and the associated costs for everyone to get off by saying "someone must have taken it back out of the bin" just doesn't make sense, nor is it realistic to think that any issued ticket would result in a successful prosecution or outcome.

Unfortunately the story of this country. We have a nation of do as you likeees

Went Stuttgart some years back, was amazed how clean and tidy thd city was. More pride than we have unfortunately.
It's pretty strict in many German towns. No walking in cycle lanes, no grass cutting on Sundays, etc.

Sponsored Links
It's pretty strict in many German towns. No walking in cycle lanes, no grass cutting on Sundays, etc.

The British bombed Stuttart to 10% of ot existence. To look at the architecture you would never believe it... fantastic city

Austria is pretty good

flowers at the rail way stations in France they would kick all of the flowers down the line

church yards kept clean and tidy

probably all gone down hill due to migrants / refugees

Austria is pretty good

flowers at the rail way stations in France they would kick all of the flowers down the line

church yards kept clean and tidy

probably all gone down hill due to migrants / refugees

Stuttgart was 25% Turkish not to mention other migration. Its down to rules and how they are inforced. So maybe no soft lillywhite lefty running the city....

I do my bit, what extra do you do to help keep this country tidy?

Never litter. That's about it!
Too many people have a strange attitude to "rubbish". They happily walk to a park with a bag full of food, but then once consumed, consider it rubbish and something so filthy that they cannot take it home and put it in their bin. Sad.

Never litter. That's about it!
Too many people have a strange attitude to "rubbish". They happily walk to a park with a bag full of food, but then once consumed, consider it rubbish and something so filthy that they cannot take it home and put it in their bin. Sad.

They go to the Park because its a pleasant place to be. Wouldn't go there if it was full of rubbish when they first got there.

The British bombed Stuttart to 10% of ot existence. To look at the architecture you would never believe it... fantastic city
I was shocked at the amount of graffiti in Germany just about every bridge was daubed as well as many buildings

I was shocked at the amount of graffiti in Germany
Judea is terrible
brian.jpg

They go to the Park because its a pleasant place to be. Wouldn't go there if it was full of rubbish when they first got there.

Yeah, There was a shocking photo of one of our local parks in the summer after loads gathered during lockdown, literally a pile of rubbish every few metres where people had "picnicked" (drank 6 cans of lager and binged on crisps mostly) and left all their rubbish behind. Should all be fined!

Leigh-on-Sea last summer - normal visitors never leave it like this.
You have to wonder what the beaches in Benidorm are like after the British tourists have left ...

0_Leigh-2.jpg

and Brighton beach

PRI_160586875-1.jpg

Sponsored Links
Back