Chcuk removal - Bosch PSB 750

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anybody know how to remove the keyless chuck on the Bosch PSB family of drills? I want to replace the chuck on a PSB750 RCE and can't work out how to remove the chuck.

Sponsored Links
Fully open the chuck and look down the gap in good light, you should see a screw head, these are left handed screws normally. They can be a devil to get loosened, but once removed the chuck should unscrew from the shaft in the normal manner, at least that's how is is on most drill chucks, either key-less or otherwise...pinenot :)

Fully open the chuck and look down the gap in good light, you should see a screw head, these are left handed screws normally. They can be a devil to get loosened, but once removed the chuck should unscrew from the shaft in the normal manner, at least that's how is is on most drill chucks, either key-less or otherwise...pinenot :)

Sadly this doesn't seem to be the case on these drills. No screw, I'm wondering if it's the sort where an allen key needs to be inserted, tightened and then bashed (as I've read in other places)

Sponsored Links
It'll do no harm to try, anticlockwise of coarse and a good fast smack...pinenot :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back