cheap pump change

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a vokera mynute 20e ive removed the pump thinking and hoping that this is my problem looked up new price for pump on net roughly 150 but have been told that i can fit a different pump at no where near that price if this is possible what other pump would be compatable and would i need to make major pipe alterations etc if this makes sense thanks

Sponsored Links
What make of pump is the existing one - Grundfos? Wilo? etc.?

Sorry to jump in chris,,,, just change pump , like for like, drain down boiler and just change the head. :)

Sponsored Links
£53 incl VAT excl postage at Plumbworld. Similar at B&Q

CorgiIOW's advce about changing head will save a lot of bother with undoing connections from either side of pump body if you go for the same make.

You can get a DAB pump from B&Q for about £30 but you will then have to change the whole lot.

been asked a question today...... combi boiler very old cant remember what it was but can i change this pump which as a filter or air release thingy on top and can it be changed with a normal pump which does fit he says .........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back