Cheap tiles??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Help please.

I had some Porcelain tiles left over from a previous job and went back to the same company to order some more so I could use them up to lay a new kitchen floor.

Typically the tiles they got for me are lighter than the last ones and also are some sort of half and half grade. Check out the photos in the link below. Are these cheap tiles?

Take a look at this link.
www.bright.vg/cheap_tiles?

My old ones are the darker ones and the lighter ones are the new ones.
The last shot in the group shows the new tile on the right which looks like half and half whereas the old tile seems to be all one grade.

I've now ordered samples from three other companies as the company I bought the new ones from from have just said if I order any more (for overs) in a short run they will be possibly different again. WTF?

Let me know what you think?

Sponsored Links
They're not necessarily cheap tiles, just different batches, but picture 3 suggests they could be from a different factory.

Can you afford to dump the old tiles, and just go for new ones.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back