choosing a new combi boiler

thanks, as long I don't have to give up on the idea! - the fortic tank idea was to keep our existing boiler (not a combi), remove the hot water cylinder from the bathroom to fit in a bath (my aim) and swap out the cold water tank for the fortic - almost everything with a cold feed is mains fed anyway! My wife wants to get British Gas round to have a look and quote - she'll probably do it while I'm at work!
thanks

get a quote from british gas and you'll see they are very overpriced; knock at least a grand off their price and it's still possible to make a nice profit! BG mainly use sub-contractors and cheap boilers too so be warned.

Sponsored Links
...My wife wants to get British Gas round to have a look and quote - she'll probably do it while I'm at work!
thanks
That is fine, just make sure she doesn't sign the quote and send it back, unless you don't mind paying far more than needed.
As mentioned above, most of their installs are of mediocre quality, but very high in price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back