Christmas Dinner

I stayed at my brothers one xmas, the joint of meat and big bird were left on the draining board while we popped down to the pub for a festive drink, we both had G.S.D.s mine was 4months and his monster about 2years. I wont bore you with the details but i'm sure you all know where this is going. :confused: :confused:

However that night we went down to the river fully armed in order to get our xmas lunch, the Thames near Benson was swarming with ducks, however of a night they had all dissapeared to the far bank, so we had to make do with sausages and burgers from the freezer. :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Meal went off OK. Overcooked some veg and forgot the flipping chestnuts, but apart from that, it was OK.

Yeah, esp. middle son... he got a second-hand (but looking like new) DS that I got from ebay. His old one got trodden on and burgered.

He wasn't expecting it & was absolutely thrilled to get it! You know, when they rush up to you and kiss you loads of times & hug you like mad. Nice.

Yeah, esp. middle son... he got a second-hand (but looking like new) DS that I got from ebay. His old one got trodden on and burgered.

He wasn't expecting it & was absolutely thrilled to get it! You know, when they rush up to you and kiss you loads of times & hug you like mad. Nice.

Sounds like one of those memories thats worth holding on to and remembering occasionally. :)

PS. Whats a "DS"?? :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back