Circular Saw

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I inherited a Bosh pks 46 which I have used a few times recently, but the wood I have been cutting recently the saw has really struggled and I have ended up using a hand saw for much of the cutting.

I have looked into buying a new blade but the saw only takes 12cm diameter blades which I haven't been able to find. I have been considering buying a new saw as I don't know if the saw is the problem and not the blade as I know the saw is atleast 20yrs old and I have no idea how good it was when new.

To get to the point I was hoping for some advice on circular saws. I have heard fairly good things about Ryobi (I only do casual DIY and a bit of carpentry though am trying to do more). Looking at B&Q I was hoping to not spend more than £75 pounds but there are a lot within that price range and I don't know if what I would use the saw for I would require spending that much or if I would be ok with the cheapest Ryobi?

http://www.diy.com/search/results/p...ageSize=12&sortOption=price-ascending-numprop

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back