Cistern with integrated sink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking of ordering one of these cisterns with integrated sink (they are very common in Japan, where most homes have one).
http://royalflush.net.au/
My question is, would this fit a standard UK toilet bowl? (There are detailed plans and measurements on the site. However, since the company is based in Australia, they can't guarantee it will fit).
Alternatively, does anyone know of a company in the UK manufacturing a similar system?
Thanks!

Sponsored Links
Caroma (Australian) do an integrated toilet/basin. Ordered it from boundary bathrooms.co.uk. Nice looking. Haven't fitted it yet. Looks like you have to lean over loo slightly to use sink or could go round side of it. Cold water only.

Sponsored Links
because no one in UK bothers to wash hands ,let alone flush :rolleyes: Thomas Crapper must be spinning in his grave.

because no one in UK bothers to wash hands ,let alone flush :rolleyes: Thomas Crapper must be spinning in his grave.

You dirty B'stard I'm the one always following you out of the mens loos.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back