Toilet with integrated hand wash basin

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hi

I am looking at the same system and sourcing problem. Did you have any success in sourcing it? Just phoned the US to no avail...
Barbara

Bloody Bod ...you`ve got that kiddies TV tune going thru` me head now . BOD...arghh. First shown in `75 with 13 episodes. :eek:

This kind of toilet is quite common in Japan.

When you flush the toilet the tap runs clean water into the sink and fills the cistern below. You can use this to wash your hands saving water and space in a small toilet.

I really want one but after hours of googling can't find anything in the UK like this.

Does anyone know where you can buy this kind of toilet in the UK?

toilet-sink.jpg

JapaneseToilet.JPG
Did you find the wc you were looking for they sell them at Bromley & Ellis Ltd Brixton London SW2 1PS

They have this sort of basin in Australia. I'd be interested if we could get it over hear.

Its made by Caroma (Toilet Suite with Intergrated basin)

www.caroma.com.au Let me know if you have located one in the UK

Bodd

You can buy the caroma at Bromley & Ellis LTD Brixton London SW2 1PS

From the Australian website

Replace your single flush toilet with a dual flush toilet and you’ll receive a $200 New South Wales Government rebate.

A toilet scrappage scheme :LOL: :LOL:

Hi
Has anyone bought one of these ? What are they like ? I would imagine the loo and floor getting covered in water everytime someone washes their hands. What happens if someone leaves the tap on ?
Cheers

[Yes in Wickes £600 uk

When you flush the toilet the tap runs clean water into the sink and fills the cistern below. You can use this to wash your hands saving water and space in a small toilet.

I really want one but after hours of googling can't find anything in the UK like this.

Does anyone know where you can buy this kind of toilet in the UK?

toilet-sink.jpg

JapaneseToilet.JPG
[/quote]

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back