civil unrests a comin !

Sponsored Links
As long as the UK has lower unemployment than mainland Europe they will come here looking for work.

As long as they get free housing, dental, health, schools etc - they will come.

Just like you would.,

Nah. Nothing will happen. People in this country never stick together. As long as their supply of footy, strong lager, soaps and Playstations aren't interupted, peace will reign.

What happened following the last influxes from places like Poland? Answer - zilch. I was in Aldi the other day. Don't know why they just don't price everything in Zlotys and have done with it.

And Gasbanni. Can I suggest you stop reading the Mail. It will only depress you. ;)

presuming joe 90 has posted some drivel as an ignore listing has come up :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Nah. Nothing will happen. People in this country never stick together. As long as their supply of footy, strong lager, soaps and Playstations aren't interupted, peace will reign.

What happened following the last influxes from places like Poland? Answer - zilch. I was in Aldi the other day. Don't know why they just don't price everything in Zlotys and have done with it.

And Gasbanni. Can I suggest you stop reading the Mail. It will only depress you. ;)

Its history repeating itself, but there's even more reason for this mass migration............if you read what the average wage and benefits are over there compared with here apart from a well to do family Any family over there would be better off here........so why wont millions come ?

Well its just the poor working man coming over to find work and if he doesn't find it, there's always jobseekers allowance and the myraid of other benefits to choose from.
Bigall says their "entitled" to it after all and doesn't begrudge them a penny. Just keep taxes high and borrow, borrow, borrow the rest.
Lets invite half of africa in while were at it ffs.

If your a typical brit you're married with a couple of kids and you've got all the usual bills to pay................so you need an income to survive.

However if your sharing lodgings with no family you can live pretty cheaply.

A guy who breeds sheep told me this tale .......he buys deformed swedes and turnips to feed the sheep from farmers that cant sell them to supermarkets because they're not perfectly shaped.

So he goes to this farm saw a beautiful girl working in the fields, when he nodded to the farmer and remarked she was a looker this is what the farmer told him..........she worked here alternating months with her sister each sister took it in turns looking after the children back home.
They lived on the farm whilst here.

The money they earned here was paying for new houses to be built back in poland.

Come across a house whilst working with five poles living in it all working.

Doing a job the other day a dhl/whatever driver turns up to deliver a parcel...........found out he couldnt speak english when I tried to tell him no one was home.

The point I'm making is that these two individuals could live on less money than a indigenous brit, so it makes it difficult for the working man to compete in the labour market compared to itinerant worker.
And they are taking jobs which unemployed people could do !

I have a yearning for England of Old all lashings of Ginger Beer and summertime in the Orchards.
This modern Britian all immigration , vote catching and political correctness is a vacuous, lazy,worthless pile of crap.

Our politicians are too busy ensuring equal rights :rolleyes: for fudge packers and rug munchers than to spend time on something as trivial as another few million scroungers heading our way.

Sponsored Links
Back