Clapham attacker. No surprises there…

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see the Australians will burn vegetation to starve the raging fire.

Then dampen it down with sea water.
Hence: Fighting fire with fire
We all know we in this country have plenty of home grown undesirables.

Do you believe foreign criminals will put out the fire of our criminals?

I can't think for one minute why you put foreign criminals in the same bag as decent foreigners who call Britain their home. Or why you would compare them to our criminals in order to deflect or justify.
I believe you're trying to justify your subversive racism with a story of fighting fires caused by climate change - do you think migration has nothing to do with that?

Sponsored Links
Just as an aside to this item, people slag off GB news but they broke the story of his asylum attempts and sex offence a day before any other news stations because they are not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Other than the stories of acid attacks and honour killings that I read about? None. What stories do you have of white British males carrying out acid attacks on women known to them?

I googled and funnily enough the first result was from your neck of the woods. It shows 2020 to 2022 for acid attacks. I'm not sure if this sheds any light on things.

1706865538687.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
No doubt Notch will disagree with this and say everyone should be given asylum no matter what offences they’ve carried out while waiting for their application to be granted

Wrong as usual

Turns out he was granted asylum AFTER he was convicted of a sexual offence
The law states a conviction with a custodial sentence over 12 months means automatic deportation…I think that bar is too high

Non-custodial sentences recorded on a person's criminal record can be a reason for refusal - I think this needs looking at.

I don’t think minor offences like possession or minor theft charges should be an automatic rejection of asylum claim, but we should look at anything more than that.

I was down the pub last night. A couple of fellas I got talking to. OK but I took a dislike to them.

Went in the other bar got talking to a 61 year old Millwal fan who was dressed as if he going to a Bad manners concert. He was an idiot too. I didn't help myself by telling him he looked like a Millwall Bushwaker.

However him and his mates and the other lot where the sort of English thugs that we have to put up with in this country.

If we had a choice I would replace these idiots with good foreign blood.

Why on earth do you keep puting scum foreign criminals in the same bag as good hard working decent people who have come from a foreign land who have done nothing but right for this country.
Criminals are criminals tome

I don't differentiate by anything other than actions

If it's true he came in to the country in the back of a lorry, I wonder if it was a lorry from Calais. I remember watching the news x years back as cameras watched folk trying to get into, onto or under lorries destined for the UK. Cameras watching them but apparently no one trying to actually stop them.

I've said before, the lack of robust action around all this migrant stuff is either by design (hidden sociopolitical agenda), sheer incompetence or both.

Take the small boat issue. Days turn into weeks turn into months turn into years, with various politicians coming and going, pointing with their thumb saying 'we're going to get tough on this!' ... meanwhile the boats keep on coming.

I do wonder what the political end goal is on migration. Up here in Scotland, the SNP seem to want all and sundry coming in to our bonnie banks. Come one come all seems to be the mantra. Many Scottish people applaud this rhetoric ... they might not be applauding quite so loudly a couple of decades from now if this comes to fruition.

I was down the pub last night. A couple of fellas I got talking to. OK but I took a dislike to them.

Went in the other bar got talking to a 61 year old Millwal fan who was dressed as if he going to a Bad manners concert. He was an idiot too. I didn't help myself by telling him he looked like a Millwall Bushwaker.

However him and his mates and the other lot where the sort of English thugs that we have to put up with in this country.

If we had a choice I would replace these idiots with good foreign blood.

Why on earth do you keep puting scum foreign criminals in the same bag as good hard working decent people who have come from a foreign land who have done nothing but right for this country.

Why do you go to pubs that are frequented by indigenous scum? ;)

They'll never stop.
A fit person can swim across the Channel, ffs.

The issue is not to "stop the boats!", but what to do when they arrive.
Don't be ridiculous. I suspect if all the people (who currently come across on boats) were told they have to literally swim, more than a few wouldn't be up for that.

And of course the issue of dealing with these people when they arrive is a major part of the issue.

Just as an aside to this item, people slag off GB news but they broke the story of his asylum attempts and sex offence a day before any other news stations because they are not afraid to call a spade a spade.

Call Brexit a ****show. You don't so you have no leg to stand on.

225 for 3 at tea India, they can play a bit.
Bashir gets a second wicket... And it’s an unwise shot from Axar, cutting lazily to backward point. Axar is not happy with himself.

88th over: India 307-5 (Jaiswal 168, Bharat 4)
Bashir continues, with an agreeably assertive field against the new man Bharat, who nonetheless seizes the opportunity to clear it with a legside swipe over the in-field for four. Other than that, it’s good, positive and controlled stuff.

Looks like they're dug in and ready to go the distance in this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back