click off

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, i dont know whether this is an electrical problem, but its a strange one :!: ive had a new T V for 9 months, sometimes something strange happens to it like the other one
when im sitting watching it it all of a sudden switches itself off ( not completley) then it comes back on again :!:
with the other tv it used to happen about 3 times a week but with new one about once a month
i knew when the old tv was going to switch itself off because all black lines and circles used to appear on screen, but dont with new one

ive got a sony tv with sky and a split connector feeding 2 other tv s in rooms so what you reckon :?: cheers P M

Sponsored Links
Check the connections in the socket being used and your grammar !

bathjobby said:
Check the connections in the socket being used and your grammar !

The space goes after the punctuation, not before it (except when enclosing text with brackets or speech marks). ;)

One thing that irritates me is ( people who use spaces ) all over the place around brackets like that where they look daft and wrong. :evil:

Sponsored Links
From what your saying it sounds like your problem is with the feed to the tv not the actual tv. So I'd check the socket that the tv is plugged in to.

See if it happens if you plug the tv into another socket.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back