Clicking sound on boiler pcb

REY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Please can someone help me with the problem i have stated above in the title. I have balmoral 65F system boiler. When i turn it on, it starts for few seconds and then the clicking sound from the pcb starts along with the fan goes on off, on off. i have tested the fan separately and it works fine. Changed the pressure switch, problem still persisting.

Is it the pcb problem or something else you can suggest and recommend ways to fix this.

Many thanks for reading and much appreciate your assistance.

Warm regards.

Rey

Sponsored Links
Could be a number of things, however randomly changing parts is not the way to identify the fault, and as the items you are tampering with are all classed as gas work, you won't get any advice on it here.

Relay on PCB new PCB required :(
As already stated RGI required

• Thanks
Reactions: REY
Hi Compheat,

Many thanks for your suggestions, i will replace the PCB and let you know the development.

regards.

Rey

Sponsored Links
The suggestions that you were given were that you should call an RGI to check the boiler and replace whatever is necessary!

Not that you should do gas related work yourself!

For example what test equipment do you have to see if its working properly afterwards?

Hi Compheat,

Thanks for the suggestion. The boiler is working fine; it was true the problem was with the relay. Top star mate :)

Regards

REY

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back