Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Not when the seas die, they won't.
How will the worlds seas die. This is one of the problems with climate chance - the hysterical crying out that seas are dying or the world is boiling.
And you think that me paying more tax is going to stop that from happening. Its people like you that are useful idiots for the government.,

Last edited:
so you think africa india etc etc was covered in ice at the peak of the ice age oh yeah it wasnt global .
Stay away from the lady bird books you stick to janet and john that seems your level
So now you’ve moved from little ice age to something else

A typical MO of the conspiracy theorist

Its people like you that are useful idiots for the government.,
Over 99% of climate scientists agree that man made climate change is a thing. And you blame the government?

Sponsored Links
Over 99% of climate scientists agree that man made climate change is a thing. And you blame the government?
Tell me where most of those climate scientists who agree with the government get their funding from.

Show us your data and proof for that statement then. Yes I can agree with the statement that man made climate is a thing but how much of a thing is another question.

Tell me where most of those climate scientists who agree with the government get their funding from.
No idea, you tell me.

Have you looked at the actual peer reviewed papers? They have to reveal funding sources.

Governments take scientific advice.
Let me Finnish your sentence for you ---Governments take scientific advice from the scientists that owe their livelihood to the government who pays them. There are plenty of scientists who have a different view - not one of them are reliant on bread on the table from the government.

Governments take scientific advice.
You don't say but they don't draft legislation.
Beyond me we are at crisis point why all aircraft haven't been grounded and ships haven't been put on the scrapheap, too busy bringing in congestion charging to hit the poorest members in society making them carry the can.
We haven't even touched on carbon credits yet and the money being made out of that wheeze.
You keep having blind faith in governments after all they've got your interests at heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back