Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't say but they don't draft legislation.
Beyond me we are at crisis point why all aircraft haven't been grounded and ships haven't been put on the scrapheap, too busy bringing in congestion charging to the poorest members in society carry the can.
We haven't even touched carbon credits yet and the money being made out of that wheeze.
You keep having blind faith in governments after all they've got your interests at heart.
The biggest evidence I can show you why its all a con to tax you more.
Tell me then why then if it is such an existential threat to humanity - as described by many governments and institutions world wide- then why does the world governments not just give us all free EV cars/transport - fit free solar panels fit free ground heat source pumps. A world commitment to create the money needed without affecting markets and currency values.

Sponsored Links
Climate alarmists never mention the flip side of a warming climate, there will be other areas that are currently to cold to produce food which will be then be avalible for food production.
Climate change is leading to weather extremes.

Extreme cold, extreme heat, extreme rainfall
It also influence insect dynamics

None of which lead to more food being produced

Global warming is not simply slightly warmer temperatures

Just show us where you get your **** from and you just click on the first thing that matches your view
Calm down. Why don't you back up your opinion with evidence rather than just saying stuff.

Sponsored Links
Let me Finnish your sentence for you ---Governments take scientific advice from the scientists that owe their livelihood to the government who pays them. There are plenty of scientists who have a different view - not one of them are reliant on bread on the table from the government.
Fossil fuel industry is way larger than green sector

Your argument doesn’t work

The biggest evidence I can show you why its all a con to tax you more.
Tell me then why then if it is such an existential threat to humanity - as described by many governments and institutions world wide- then why does the world governments not just give us all free EV cars/transport - fit free solar panels fit free ground heat source pumps. A world commitment to create the money needed without affecting markets and currency values.
Weak strawman

And not evidence

By the way Western govts can’t do what you say, they need a mandate from the voters.

your easily lead

hence your ignorance :giggle:
Do you agree it's all a conspiracy where every government in the world is forcing every scientific institution to fake global thermometer readings?

Die how ?

you first ?

you can take the journey hopefully there is life after death ????????? if there is not than it wont really matter

good luck

i find my self drawn to the hindu beliefs ????

you first ?

you can take the journey hopefully there is life after death ????????? if there is not than it wont really matter

good luck

i find my self drawn to the hindu beliefs ????
He can’t answer. Just another low brow apologist

By the way Western govts can’t do what you say, they need a mandate from the voters.
Who gave them the mandate to tax voters in the name of climate.
If it was the end of human race like the alarmist in the government make out then- as I said the worlds governments would supply everyone with free solar and heatpumps its as simple as that an unless and until the government stops trying to tax the sun not to shine or the planet to stop its procession or the earths Milankovitch cycles then I will consider the whole man made change as one big tax con.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back