Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Physicist with no publications in climate science, heavily funded by the Mercer family advising on CO2 levels for plants. Yeah, great source there.

Why do the conspiracy nuts love 'debates'. Science isn't about debating, it's about data.

And yet, only moments ago you have had it explained to you that somebody with a degree in psychology can be classed as a "climate scientist"...

And more deluded arrogance. If you are going to write off a Princeton professor... would you mind telling us what your qualifications are? Other than watching Netflix?

Oh, and by the way, speaking of conspiracy muts... you believe that the earth is going to boil but if we give money to Boris, Biden and Milliband, they will turn down the dial and save us all... think you might want to reflect before tarring others.

Sponsored Links
Yes that was the source of my info - the fact that you googled it and found it proves you didn't know about it until i mentioned the 23% eairler
I knew about the cycle, as this isn't the first time climate change has been discussed online (not just on this forum).

Why did you put the link up when it disproves your point?

That’s not proof.
What is wrong with their methods?

"Sea level is primarily measured using tide stations and satellite laser altimeters. Tide stations around the globe tell us what is happening at a local level—the height of the water as measured along the coast relative to a specific point on land. Satellite measurements provide us with the average height of the entire ocean. Taken together, these tools tell us how our ocean sea levels are changing over time."

"Sea level is primarily measured using tide stations and satellite laser altimeters. Tide stations around the globe tell us what is happening at a local level—the height of the water as measured along the coast relative to a specific point on land. Satellite measurements provide us with the average height of the entire ocean. Taken together, these tools tell us how our ocean sea levels are changing over time."
Yeah that sounds accurate

Sponsored Links
Yes but that is not the trap they have fallen into.
The fact that notch cannot come back and explain why melting sea ice does not make the sea level rise proves he is an idiot.
I never suggested it did or did not.

I asked you what caused it.
I don’t need to explain what caused it, you said “the BBC keeps saying…..”

Did you pass GCSE English?
I only ask as your grasp of comprehension is staggeringly awful.

I asked you a question……and you interpreted that I had made an assertion.

The argument is settled.

"Our results confirm, as has been found in numerous other previous studies of this question, that there is no significant scientific debate among experts about whether or not climate change is human-caused. This issue has been comprehensively settled, and the reality of ACC is no more in contention among scientists than is plate tectonics or evolution.

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/ac2966

Wrong.

You are posting links to meaningless garbage.

Even if the sea levels are rising, what of it?

They have been far higher in the past than they are now during numerous periods of history, and also lower than they are now. What is the main point you are trying to put across that is of significance here?

You posted a link to “climate the movie”

Which is meaningless garbage.

Lol, love how it's driven you mad.

It's a film, dear. Take it or leave it. Not proof of anything, not being used to prove anything. Start a new thread if you like.

No it hasn't. Which bits of the peer reviewed papers are garbage?
Peer reviewed, just means agreed upon by someone with the same opinion. Nothing more, nothing less.

It’s worthless and you should know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back