Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Juts read the link I provided and edgucate yourself

That's the problem.

What you have said it means, and what it actually means, are two different things.

But, as the way of these things, you'll just double-down until everyone gets bored.

Sponsored Links
This sounds like you think it does
No it doesn't.

I said
"What causes rising sea levels then?"

There is nothing whatsoever in that sentence that indicates anything.....I'm sorry your attempt at being clever has failed dismally.

How terribly upsetting for you, I hope its not given you a migrane.

That's the problem.

What you have said it means, and what it actually means, are two different things.
Lets just remind ourselves of the chain of posts I said
Not to mention the earths 100,000 year cycle around the Sun with a 23 percent difference in the incoming solar radiation.
and you said
23%?
Are you sure?

Proving that you were unaware of the science on that subject until I provided the link to it. You were questioning my 23% quote I made no other claims about the 23%

No it doesn't.

I said
"What causes rising sea levels then?"

There is nothing whatsoever in that sentence that indicates anything.....I'm sorry your attempt at being clever has failed dismally.

How terribly upsetting for you, I hope its not given you a migrane.
You still have not answered the question
Do you think that melting sea ice increases the sea level height ? - I am telling you that it does not.

Sponsored Links
And yet, only moments ago you have had it explained to you that somebody with a degree in psychology can be classed as a "climate scientist"...
If their work is good enough to pass peer review then sure. Although the person you're referring to is an expert in climate science denial, not climate science so it's irrelevant.

Your 'princeton professor' is willing to produce papers to support CO2 claims on demand for a fee, but said it wouldn't pass peer review.

I'm not debating with knicker wetters. Have a good evening Notch.
I suppose you would think checking facts is being a "knicker wetter".....because you like being told lies.

Poor Filly, if the name rhymes :ROFLMAO:

Proving that you were unaware of the science on that subject until I provided the link to it. You were questioning my 23% quote I made no other claims about the 23%
Do you know what 23% of fúck all is?

Once you do, you will soon realise that your whole article won't amount to a hill of beans. There is a reason climate scientists are ignoring your article. (y)

Do you think that melting sea ice increases the sea level height ? - I am telling you that it does not.
You poor thing your anger is giving you an ulcer, take some antacids and calm yourself down, you are completely and utterly clueless, but I will still humour you, I can categorically state that melting ice does indeed increase sea level height

So we've got Bertie who only trusts rigourously produced YouTube movies and considers peer reviewed science to be rubbish.

Averty who is doing his best 'did you order the red notice' impression over ice melting and who gives a **** what Gas is up to really.

I wonder if anyone took the time to go through the thread and compared the links that the Climate Change deniers provided and the scientific majority provided to see who gave actual links or references.

My bet is that the denialists will be far behind on giving supporting evidence.

Do you know what 23% of fúck all is?

Once you do, you will soon realise that your whole article won't amount to a hill of beans. There is a reason climate scientists are ignoring your article. (y)
Its not my article -- its from NASA

Yes man is making it worse --- by a tiny tiny amount which has been exaggerated and weaponised in order to use as a vehicle to tax us more. I would believe governments more if they said - "You know what man made climate change is a disaster so if you do x y or z then you will pay less tax for doing the right thing" but instead they make us pay ever more tax.
What climate change related tax do you pay?

Just Google it....

Between 1901 and 2018, average global sea level rose by 15–25 cm (6–10 in), an average of 1–2 mm (0.039–0.079 in) per year.[2] This rate accelerated to 4.62 mm (0.182 in)/yr for the decade 2013–2022.[3] Climate change due to human activities is the main cause.[4]: 5, 8  Between 1993 and 2018, thermal expansion of water accounted for 42% of sea level rise. Melting temperate glaciers accounted for 21%, while polar glaciers in Greenland accounted for 15% and those in Antarctica for 8%.[5]: 1576  Sea level rise lags changes in the Earth's temperature, and sea level rise will therefore continue to accelerate between now and 2050 in response to warming that has already happened.[6]

Bloody global warming/climate change. (n)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back