Climate: The Movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just Google it....

Between 1901 and 2018, average global sea level rose by 15–25 cm (6–10 in), an average of 1–2 mm (0.039–0.079 in) per year.[2] This rate accelerated to 4.62 mm (0.182 in)/yr for the decade 2013–2022.[3] Climate change due to human activities is the main cause.[4]: 5, 8  Between 1993 and 2018, thermal expansion of water accounted for 42% of sea level rise. Melting temperate glaciers accounted for 21%, while polar glaciers in Greenland accounted for 15% and those in Antarctica for 8%.[5]: 1576  Sea level rise lags changes in the Earth's temperature, and sea level rise will therefore continue to accelerate between now and 2050 in response to warming that has already happened.[6]

Bloody global warming/climate change. (n)
Just shows how thick you are that you have posted that - proves your stupidity.
Melting sea ice does not make the sea level rise.

Sponsored Links
Glaciers are not sea ice, until they go into the sea, which they are doing at a faster rate due to climate change. There is a lot of glacial ice to melt, so one should be concerned.

Noseall didn't say it did, he just said you can Google it.

You poor thing, you thought you were being clever.....but you've made yourself look a right muppet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Do you believe that man produced Co2 is the cause of global warming or climate change.
How do you know by a "tiny tiny amount" ?
Let's take your comment first before we go further.

A tiny tiny amount means he is contributing. Let's determine how you know that. What figures give you that proof? But we are getting there, you are admitting man plays a part. We just have to work out how much

Eh? I never said it did. Are you confused as well as unable to read your own articles?

None the less this is an interesting read, and no mention of pointless radiation fluctuations either.....

Between 1901 and 2018, average global sea level rose by 15–25 cm (6–10 in), an average of 1–2 mm (0.039–0.079 in) per year.[2] This rate accelerated to 4.62 mm (0.182 in)/yr for the decade 2013–2022.[3] Climate change due to human activities is the main cause.[4]: 5, 8  Between 1993 and 2018, thermal expansion of water accounted for 42% of sea level rise. Melting temperate glaciers accounted for 21%, while polar glaciers in Greenland accounted for 15% and those in Antarctica for 8%.[5]: 1576  Sea level rise lags changes in the Earth's temperature, and sea level rise will therefore continue to accelerate between now and 2050 in response to warming that has already happened.[6]

Noseall didn't say it did, he just said you can Google it.

You poor thing, you thought you were being clever.....but you've made yourself look a right muppet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

This says he did
Just Google it....

Bloody global warming/climate change. (n)

Lets just remind ourselves of the chain of posts I said

and you said

Proving that you were unaware of the science on that subject until I provided the link to it. You were questioning my 23% quote I made no other claims about the 23%

Damn right I am questioning your 23% claim, with regard to the "100,000 year cycle".

Damn right I am questioning your 23% claim, with regard to the "100,000 year cycle".
Its not MY claim its what NASA are saying

When Earth’s orbit is at its most elliptic, about 23 percent more incoming solar radiation reaches Earth at our planet’s closest approach to the Sun each year than does at its farthest departure from the Sun. Currently, Earth’s eccentricity is very slowly decreasing and is approaching its least elliptic (most circular), in a cycle that spans about 100,000 years.

When Earth’s orbit is at its most elliptic, about 23 percent more incoming solar radiation reaches Earth at our planet’s closest approach to the Sun each year than does at its farthest departure from the Sun. Currently, Earth’s eccentricity is very slowly decreasing and is approaching its least elliptic (most circular), in a cycle that spans about 100,000 years.
As I said 23% more of fúck all is still fúck all. Zero effect on climate change either. What's the point of your pointless article? Why are you even surprised that climate scientists are not interested?

You've emboldened the wrong sentence.
That is where you're going wrong, with regard to the 23%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back