Combi boiler comparisons

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Is there such a thing as a combi boiler comparison website? I'm in the process of taking quotations and so the 3 provided have quoted for:

Baxi 800
Baxi 836
Idea Logic 2

I have 3 remaining quotations outstanding and no doubt they will different makes to those above.

Any suggestions gratefully received.

Sponsored Links
Correct power rating for house to deliver water ect.
Look at warranty of each boiler.
Consider price.
I don't think there is much in it tbh. Yeah, some boilers are a little more efficient or have better onboard diagnostics but our 19 year old baxi is still going.
What is it you want to compare?

baxi 800`s are same boiler as 600`s but with 10 year warranty instead of 7 you are purely paying hundreds extra for the warranty .
the original baxi 800(a better boiler than the 800mk2) is now known as baxi platinium and cheaper than the 800`s the original 600`s are now called baxi duotec compacts .
And if you want the same boiler even cheaper with only 5 year warranty it is called the main eco compact

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back