Combi Boiler shower help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am thinking of changing my old electric shower for a new multi sprayhead/steam shower cabinet, I have a Worcester 28i RSF combi boiler (it says on the boiler the flow rate is 10 ltrs per Min), can anyone let me know if this type of shower system will be ok with the boiler I have or will I have to upgrade my water system?

Sponsored Links
I think what Kev is trying to say is yes a shower from a combi will be alot better than electric but with the boiler you have there is no way you will get all that crap to run off it.
The boiler as you say will do 10lts/min (at best).
From my knowledge you will need more than that for body jets and accosiated needless water works.

A Mira 415 Combiforce will give you enough water from the shower head to negate needing all those jets, that is unless you have a very large head and or body :LOL:

Stan

Sponsored Links
Reminds me of a customer i had not so long back that had bought one of those types of shower. When i went round to have a look, i informed the lady that her system was not suitable for the type of shower she had bought.
The husband then said "Oh well dear, i told you we should of asked the plumber round before buying". This then esculated into a domestic of him wanting to take the shower back and changing it for a different one, and her wanting to upgrade the whole system. I stood there like a lemon for about five minutes not knowing where to put my face, then casualy made my exit.

I never got a call to go back round there, kind of relieved i didn't. Bit of a battleaxe she was ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back