combination boiler Celsia 24LE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hope someone there can help me.
My boiler celsia 24LE stopped properly just like that. We have to keep the boiler off all the time, otherwise CH goes on even it thermostat is turned to 0. If we want HW only, The CH goes. I had to turn all the radiators off and control the HW by switching the boiler on and off every time we need HW.
can anyone tell if the problem is on the thermostat, because if I turn it to 0 the CH is still on.
I am really grateful for your help.

Sponsored Links
I don't know this boiler, but maybe a stuck microswitch sensing hot water demand? Once it is stuck on then the boiler will fire continuously, and unless you are actually drawing hot water it will send the heat into the radiators.

thanks! Is this stuck micro switch sensing easy to repair or I need to get a plumber?
thanks again for your help.

Sponsored Links
I think these boilers were made by Worcester Bosch a few years ago for British Gas.A picture would help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back