CELSIA 24LE

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a celsia 24le boiler with no instructions. My water pressure is low and we have to turn heating on to get hot water is this right or is there something I can do. I would be grateful for any help at all thanks :( and also when we run the shower which is just a hose on the bath taps our radiators come on even with heating turned off :( PLEASE PLEASE help me

Sponsored Links
This sounds like a fault on your boiler! You will probably need to get it repaired.

Thats a boiler supplied by British Gas but made by a boiler manufacturer. Inside it probably identifies the underlying make and model.

If you could find this you could get or probably download the instructions.

Tony

Whoever makes this for BG the fault sounds like the diverter valve stuck.

If you mean the system pressure is low, then this needs to be topped up via the filling loop or link to just over 1 Bar cold.

No doubt your hot tap water is not as hot as it used to be?

Need to get bg in if its still under warranty, or at least a CORGI to inspect/repair.

Sponsored Links
Its a Worcester 24CDi in disguise.

Sounds like diverter valve to me.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back