Commons Statement on Hillsborough

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hillsborough tragedy has been brought into the public domain once more not by Liverpudlians but by a recent report.

If you think that the Hillsborough tragedy is solely mourned by and saddens only the people of Liverpool, then you are mistaken.

Some good has come of the tragedy in that lessons have been learned. The whole country benefits from these lessons.

Very true- but the people of liverpool have been laying in their lairs for many years- moaning, whinging, complaining and PLANNING- waiting for/this moment ready to pounce - salivating and now their cage door is opened- will never ever let this moment of opportunity go.
Mark my words.
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING .
This saga will go on for many years and cost the public purse many millions of ££s.
Its cultural- on a regional basis.

Just let it go and let the bereaved people move on.

Not posted on here for a while, there is good people on here who put a good point across but you my good man peterperfection appear to really have a hatred for Liverpool and their football club and will not accept what has really happened and still want to blame the fans...If I was in their shoes I would not just let it go like has been suggested and I would want justice to be served , I admire them for that as others would have give up a long time ago

Sponsored Links
I am actually pro-police in many of my posts.

However, in this instance the police got a lot of things wrong, especially when the things started to get messy.

When the realization hit home many just looked shocked.
The ordinary bobbies were crying out for leadership, they got none. Those senior police responcible for crowd safety cocked up big time, instead of putting their hands up and admitting they made mistakes, they promptly went into cover up mode. They went straight to the media and blamed the fans, and those bobbies that looked shocked later let their statments be doctored. Were they put under pressure to do this? They must have been, I'm pro police when they earn my respect, but what they did during and after this disaster is sickening.

You say you are Pro Police - too often-
THE BIGGER THE OATHE- THE BIGGER THE LIE.
You should be ashamed of yourself .

peter perfection and aron searle plus one or two others have a view that scousers are like what harry enfield portrayed in his tv series and proberley have never been to liverpool so its pointless arguing with them on this thead as they are so narrow minded they will never change so im not going to respond to anymore pathetic comments they wish to post on this thread in fact I think the thread should now be locked please mods.

The Hillsborough tragedy has been brought into the public domain once more not by Liverpudlians but by a recent report.

If you think that the Hillsborough tragedy is solely mourned by and saddens only the people of Liverpool, then you are mistaken.

Some good has come of the tragedy in that lessons have been learned. The whole country benefits from these lessons.

Very true- but the people of liverpool have been laying in their lairs for many years- moaning, whinging, complaining and PLANNING- waiting for/this moment ready to pounce - salivating and now their cage door is opened- will never ever let this moment of opportunity go.
Mark my words.
This saga will go on for many years and cost the public purse many millions of ££s.

Not posted on here for a while, there is good people on here who put a good point across but you my good man peterperfection appear to really have a hatred for Liverpool and their football club and will not accept what has really happened and still want to blame the fans...If I was in their shoes I would not just let it go like has been suggested and I would want justice to be served , I admire them for that as others would have give up a long time ago

You Johnboy have got it totally wrong.
I do not hate scousers at all.
I have a few scouser friends.
I do not however- like the scousers who are always bleating on and moaning, complaining etc about EVERYTHING.
Although Bath and Liverpool are on the same side of the UK-- the difference is astromonical in terms of culture..

You and others say the police 'lied' .
I dont suppose for 1 moment that you believe a single scouser told a 'porky pie '?

I am probably older and wiser than you and others on here and have travelled all over the UK and experienced lots more that the 'Liverpool 5' that are always knocking everything that others say on here- complete with insults on a rgular basis) .

I have worked in Liverpool - been in many many liverpool folks homes .
I do not hate them- I just dislike their cultural beliefs (the world owes them a living).
If you have not been there and /or spent any time there- it will be hard for you to understand .
I'd bet if there was a police officer on this forum who was reading this- he would understand for sure .
So- hold your horses- one may turn up- hopefully .
Forget the guy who keeps insulting me evey post- he was not/ has never been a police officer . That was just scouser 'blagging'.
He probably has a disability badge on his Fiat . :oops:

Sponsored Links
peter perfection and aron searle plus one or two others have a view that scousers are like what harry enfield portrayed in his tv series and proberley have never been to liverpool so its pointless arguing with them on this thead as they are so narrow minded they will never change so im not going to respond to anymore pathetic comments they wish to post on this thread in fact I think the thread should now be locked please mods.

Hey you caveman
I have been to Liverpool many many times - .
I really do know what they are like . Unlike you do.-despite where you live now.
Do not go judging people in a bad way because their opinion differs from yours.
Never once have a used profanities towards those scousers who have knocked me and tried to insult me with their limited knowledge of the english language.
Take a step back and think befre you spout off please..

I should have said - 'here comes another scouser'.
So- here is another one .

Typical scenario,
ALWAYS SCOUSERS WHO ATTACK THEIR COMPENSATION COMFORT ZONE..
I give up (just like the authorities did).
Fight it out between yourselves . I hope you all can sleep at night .

Mark my words.

I do not however- like the scousers who are always bleating on and moaning, complaining etc about EVERYTHING.
Although Bath and Liverpool are on the same side of the UK-- the difference is astromonical in terms of culture..

I dont suppose for 1 moment that you believe a single scouser told a 'porky pie '?

I am probably older and wiser than you and others on here and have travelled all over the UK and experienced lots more that the 'Liverpool 5' that are always knocking everything that others say on here- complete with insults on a rgular basis) .

I do not hate them- I just dislike their cultural beliefs (the world owes them a living).
If you have not been there and /or spent any time there- it will be hard for you to understand .
I'd bet if there was a police officer on this forum who was reading this- he would understand for sure .
Forget the guy who keeps insulting me evey post- he was not/ has never been a police officer . That was just scouser 'blagging'.

I will not get into a argument but reading through all the comments by yourself you appear to try and infuriate the Liverpool lads with your comments, not only about Hillsborough but other instances.
You also say like the scousers bleating,moaning about everything....do you know ALL of them?.
I my friend have travelled the whole of the uk and like Liverpool as with other big cities and believe me there are quite a few I would not go back to....and believe it or not here in Bath we also have problems that you guys in Lancashire have.
The liverpool people I have met ar decent and dont think the world owes them a living and as I said I have been their plenty of times with me and my other half being big beatles fans which probably gives my age away and we have not missed a beatles weekend for the last 9-10 years and always enjoy it with fri-mon breaks as there is more to as well as the music
Not sure about the policeman stuff so I will stay out of it.

Mark my words.

and so it should cost millions!!!!

You never used to see anyone from the Hillsborough Campaign parading on the telly, they had no need to. They did everything behind the scenes and in the correct way. Since the report has been published they have no choice but go to the media.

He probably has a disability badge on his Fiat

Does that comment apply to me by any chance....I can tell you now that Liverpool is one of the greatest cities in the UK, and I have travelled all over the country and can say that from experience.

You come out with comments about the compensation claims, self pity, always whinging.......its clear from that , that you never have been to Liverpool, there are places in the UK a far lot worse.

Burgalries, Car crime, Assault, Insurance Claims etc etc.....Liverpool does not come in the top 5 cities for any of them, yet you still have this belief.

Gerry Marsden -- (I could tell you a few tales about him). Loves Liverpool but chooses to live out of the city.

Tell some tales then.....I live about 20 mins walk from him, so lets some of your fabricated tales. You say he chooses to live outside the city? :confused:

Mark my words.

I will not get into a argument but reading through all the comments by yourself you appear to try and infuriate the Liverpool lads with your comments, not only about Hillsborough but other instances.
You also say like the scousers bleating,moaning about everything....do you know ALL of them?.
I my friend have travelled the whole of the uk and like Liverpool as with other big cities and believe me there are quite a few I would not go back to....and believe it or not here in Bath we also have problems that you guys in Lancashire have.
The liverpool people I have met ar decent and dont think the world owes them a living and as I said I have been their plenty of times with me and my other half being big beatles fans which probably gives my age away and we have not missed a beatles weekend for the last 9-10 years and always enjoy it with fri-mon breaks as there is more to as well as the music
Not sure about the policeman stuff so I will stay out of it.

Fair comment- but what did Ringo Star say about Liverpool when he was invited to go back for 'city of culture :LOL: thing ' ?.

Mark my words.

You never used to see anyone from the Hillsborough Campaign parading on the telly, they had no need to. They did everything behind the scenes and in the correct way. Since the report has been published they have no choice but go to the media.

Does that comment apply to me by any chance....I can tell you now that Liverpool is one of the greatest cities in the UK, and I have travelled all over the country and can say that from experience.

You come out with comments about the compensation claims, self pity, always whinging.......its clear from that , that you never have been to Liverpool, there are places in the UK a far lot worse.

Burgalries, Car crime, Assault, Insurance Claims etc etc.....Liverpool does not come in the top 5 cities for any of them, yet you still have this belief.

Gerry Marsden -- (I could tell you a few tales about him). Loves Liverpool but chooses to live out of the city.

Tell some tales then.....I live about 20 mins walk from him, so lets some of your fabricated tales. You say he chooses to live outside the city? :confused:

heres CHUCKY !!

Mark my words.

heres CHUCKY !!

OH- SO NEXT TIME YOU ARE WALKING ON THE BEACH- SAY HELLO TO HIM FROM ME .
Ask him about where he was in 1981 -- and how he shat himself when I took one of his 'fans' into his dressing room and he was there with his little fat belly tucked into his girdle .He started cursing and too much info . No big deal.
nuff said for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back