Conditioner compartment filling with water - help needed.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we have a problem with our washing machine in that the conditioner compertment is left filled with water after a cycle. This never used to happen and has just started happeining recently. Can anyone advise me on how to sort it please?

Thanks!

P.S. It's a 'Zanussi Aquacycle 1400'

Sponsored Links
It is clogged up with congealed old conditioner (and if some careless person has put powder in the conditioner compartment, that will be worse).

Take the drawer out, put it in hot water and scrub it clean.

Pop open the conditioner compartment and clean the syphon tubes out. Observe carefully how they fit together, one inside the other.

Clean out the slot that the drawer goes into as well.

Thanks for the help.

But the problem is I haven't a clue about where I'll find the syphon tubes or where the conditioner compartment is. :confused: There are no tubes visible to me that suggest they go inside each other. Does this involve taking the top off the machine or something?

no, its the bit that you are complainging about that is all gunked up, take it out and clean it

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back