Conservatory foundatios.

Sponsored Links
You can't just pluck an arbitrary figure out of the air, if completion isn't on time: the amounts have to be justified (hence L&A). If, say, you were having to live in a caravan and pay rent while work was being done on your house, then it would be reasonable for the clause to include the cost of the rental, as that is an additional cost to you. You can't get dosh out of the builder, just because you're gipped that it's over-run: in other words, you have to suffer some form of loss (the use of it as an amenity may well be a consideration, of course).

Anyhow, we digress, it's coming along, eh? :LOL:

Yes, I was only musing. It's come along well, although since I posted this AM, I now learn that the internal door will not be fitted until tomorrow, but at least now we can see light (pardon the pun) at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks again for all your help ST.

Sponsored Links
No surprise to learn that the door is now not coming today either, but they swear it will be done tomorrow, Saturday. I am not holding my breath.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back