conservatory

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi - I've done a search on this and can't find the answer, so I thought I'd ask those who know.

We have a south facing conservatory which is straight through into the house (ie no doors between the two) & centrally heated with wooden suspended floors.

We would like to put an engineered wood floor down but can't afford it (baby no.2 on the way). What are the alternatives?? Could we get away with a laminate floor (I suspect not from what I have read), would a cushioned vinyl be OK??

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Whats your budget? Are you a fairly handy DIY-er (= installing the floor yourself?)

around £10 - £15 per square meter. Need 18 sq meters.

Yes installed several click laminate floors + pretty confident at doing them now. Less so with other options.

Sorry, can't help with that (re your budget). Be aware of cheap real wood products (included wood-engineered) you can get offered in your price range (waste of money in the end ;))

Sponsored Links
thanks. will do.

At a push may be able to go to £20 per sq m. Failing that going to have to resort to carpet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back