consumer unit connections

Sponsored Links
er.... children, I think the OP has long gone.... :D

Whilst your reply "why do you need to know" on its own may not have been immediately obviously obnoxious or sanctimonious (although I suspect was never-the-less deliberately provacatively phrased), when taken into context with the plethora of your rantings typified your irreverence. In my opinion.
So, in your opinion, in which of my 3 previous posts here have I been ranting?

Sponsored Links
At the time I wrote that I had only made 3 posts in this topic, not 3000.

Two of them were related to the topic, and 1 was my first reply to equitum.

Look, you took offence because this is probably one of the most frightening posts we ahve had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which part of this post makes it one of the most frightening posts we have had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you could crimp, me I'd never do it, but the right tools are so important as well!!!!!!!!!!!11

Do you own calibrated crimping tool????? I suspect not.

First - telling a customer you need to rip out metres of cable because you can't crimp to extend is not going to get you much work.

Second- What's a calibrated crimping tool.

You know we boys and girls do this day in day out for a living, the vast majority ask for a decent days pay for a decent days work, we are qualified, registered, insured and reliable.

Given you've got a fortnight in as a regestired DI, it's a bit early to start shouting at people who want to DIY.

You do this work, potentially get it wrong, burn the house down lose the wife and kids possibly and then your insurance is invalid anyway and you've lost everything just because you would not pay a couple of hundred quid to have it done properly!!!!!

A bit dramatic don't you think. He has more chance of losing his wife and kids in a car smash. I am not saying there is no risk, just keeping it in perspective.

So here is my advice, get 2 coat hangers stick them where you old tails are and hope it works

I don't know what the OP did to get this from you. A bit of a contradiction for a qualified, registered, insured and reliable electrician.

[/quote]You have not go the foggiest, the skills or the know how to do this!!!![/quote]

How do you know what this bloke is capable of. He may be intelligent enough to read up and be able to use a screwdriver and a pair of snips.

Great to see the same people i had an 'arguement' with last week are still hitting the headlines.

Grow up its a diy forum,if you wanna be superman register with a more professional site and suck your thumbs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back