controlling two boilers

Sponsored Links
Whilst the CM907 is a good item for an owner occupier, I would never recommend it for anywhere where tenants have access to it as its far too complicated for most homeowners let alone tenants who seem to have zero ability to deal with anything more complicated that a light switch.

after reading the manual and also looking at the odd you tube video of it, i have come to the same conclusion

While on the honeywell site , i came across this one
CM31 1 Day Analogue Programmable Thermostat
http://www.honeywelluk.com/Products/Programmable-Thermostats/Wired-Programmable-Thermostats/CM31/
looks a lot simpler and easier to use, no temporary boost type function but not many programmers seem to have that

I also came across the TPI models which might be good for the ground floor as that is on more often.
So i might get one of each or both CM31 (analogue ones)

The Honeywell CM907 is something i will keep in mind

Whilst the CM907 is a good item for an owner occupier, I would never recommend it for anywhere where tenants have access to it as its far too complicated for most homeowners let alone tenants who seem to have zero ability to deal with anything more complicated that a light switch.
Assumptions, assumptions - again!

There are many well-educated, intelligent people who have decided to rent a property rather than buy one, frequently because they have not been able to save up the 20% deposit now required by most lenders. In central London that can easily amount to £60K or more.

As for being 'complicated', maybe you should spend more time explaining it to the tenant/customer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back