Conventional to combi conversion. Inlet size reassurance.

Apologies I meant none of the installers that have quoted me have suggested Intergas or Atag, I realise Dan_Robinson had earlier and I'm grateful for that insight.

Thank you also for this recommendation.

Sponsored Links
8yrs warranty on a Bosch from a suitably qualified installer. Best customer service in the business by a country mile.

I wouldn't say Worcester Bosch boilers are the 'indisputably the best made boilers in the World' - but if I was using solely that yardstick I wouldn't be looking at an Intergas either.

PS; When a potential customer says they are 'collecting quotes' it really doesn't do justice to the amount of gratis non paid time each installer has to put in, to be in with a chance of working for a few days.

If you worked in an office and every 2-3 days you lost your job and had to spend at least 2 unpaid hours to make a long trip, write and submit a tender against a number of others for the next 3 days work - you'd understand how the term 'collecting quotes' doesn't cover it.

Apparently whilst we are doing all this we are earning millions, if you read the Daily Mail.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back