Converting to wireless stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,

I have a CM707 wired thermostat that we want to change to a CM727 wireless thermostat.

Trouble is that the relay seems to want 4 wires and not the two you can see in the picture of our current install.

According to page 3 of the Honeywell manual (http://www.honeywelluk.com/Documents/Installation-Guide/pdf/1066.pdf) "Zone Valve" I can join the second "L" to "A" but I only have the one neutral return.

Can I simply use some chock block to joint the neutral or will this cause issues?

Sponsored Links
Where is the location of the picture?

The wired part of the new thermostat should be fitted near the boiler or wiring centre.

The battery run sender unit can be placed anywhere you want.

The black is not neutral.

Im afraid you havent got a clue what you are trying to do, the "Relay" as you call it is the receiver and has to be wired to your boiler not the wires in your pic the new stat does not need any wires it is a wireless thermostat and sends a wireless signal to the receiver unit

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back