Convicted sex offender and friend of Trump, Clinton, Prince Andrew, killed in Prison

Sponsored Links
Does not come as a surpsise now the docket was unsealed. This guy was involved at the highest level with powerful rich men organising sex parties.

Trump, Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton were his friends.

An odd choice throwing 'Bill' into the equation, it adds as much an air of respectability as being a mate of Jimmy Saville. Lets not forget that 'Bill' was a serial sex offender himself, and was impeached for that very reason. Interesting that the 'alt left' still haven't managed to impeach 'the Donald'. Funny old world aint it.

Sponsored Links
An odd choice throwing 'Bill' into the equation, it adds as much an air of respectability as being a mate of Jimmy Saville. Lets not forget that 'Bill' was a serial sex offender himself, and was impeached for that very reason. Interesting that the 'alt left' still haven't managed to impeach 'the Donald'. Funny old world aint it.

Your idiot brain must be grinding through its gears with your disposition that as I don't share many, if at all any of your views I must therefore be a supporter of Bill Clinton. Not only are you thick, your mind is warped.

Your idiot brain must be grinding through its gears with your disposition that as I don't share many, if at all any of your views I must therefore be a supporter of Bill Clinton. Not only are you thick, your mind is warped.

It's a day closer filly. Sir Gallop is straggling awfully to keep a long lid on it..

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a day closer filly. Sir Gallop is straggling awfully to keep long a lid on it..

Well, he's not the sharpest tool in the box is he?
Hows about that then? Bill Clinton indeed?

jimmy-savile.jpg

I don't think its fortunate to have prostitutes ever especially against their will sort yourself out.

The far left on here appear to be in favour of people trafficking, something to do with freedom of something or other, I would imagine it's a supply and demand thing, takes all sorts I suppose.

I don't think its fortunate to have prostitutes ever especially against their will sort yourself out.
Is that what I said was fortunate? No, of course it wasn't. Despair.

Why do people who can't read or write properly chose internet forums as a pass time?

Is that what I said was fortunate? No, of course it wasn't. Despair.

Why do people who can't read or write properly chose internet forums as a pass time?

It helps my progression and understanding of the English language. New words long words, words with the same meaning.
For example I've learned how to call someone a hypocrite using words other than the word hypocrite.

You might find spending your days on a Portugese forum more useful and educational....
The natives might appriciate it..

Last edited by a moderator:
Would someone please explain what Prince Edward has to do with any of it, other than being Andrew's brother?

Edit ; Gal has edited and corrected his initial post.

Last edited:
Would someone please explain what Prince Edward has to do with any of it, other than being Andrew's brother?

Edit ; Gal has edited and corrected his initial post.

Apparently he along with Donald Trump at some time has been friends with this man. Read of Google what you want and make your own mind up.

Sponsored Links
Back