cooker identification

Sponsored Links
thanks for the help but i'm still no closer to finding a new valve, searched all over , i will give them an email see what they say

cheers

jon

I use a company called Kitchen Economy for appliance parts. located in Cardiff but do deliver. 02920 451222

Sponsored Links
thanks for the help but i'm still no closer to finding a new valve, searched all over , i will give them an email see what they say
That was the point of posting the info I did - so you know who it was made by and could contact them.

That was the point of posting the info I did - so you know who it was made by and could contact them.

yeah i know i was hoping to find the part online but nothing came up with the info you gave me, i emailed that company with no reply.

but i think this is the correct company anyway since part of the info is still on the data badge:

Fox spa di R. Bompani & C. Società con Socio Unico
T.+39 059415414 F.+39 0592860714 Skype: poppimonica
mail: [email protected] - Web: www.bompaniitaly.com

i emailed them with pictures and they have confirmed the cooker for me just waiting for a quote on part,

cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back