Copper pipes through joists

Sponsored Links
No, I don't think so.

My belief is the responsible person would be taken to court by the HSE or similar.

Whilst there are offences like causing death by dangerous driving, there is no offence "causing death by being an incompetent plumber :D "

This is however easily settled. Although they are few, they are well documented.

When a plumber/gas-engineer has been prosecuted for causing death through negilgence, what have the charges been and who the prosecuting body ?

I'd look myself, but i need to carry on with my electrical installation.

When a plumber/gas-engineer has been prosecuted for causing death through negilgence, what have the charges been and who the prosecuting body ?

Try "manslaughter", and whoever the prosecuting body was in the case I'm referring to the gas engineer involved did two years. It's well documented here and elsewhere, search "flueless gas fires".

No, I don't think so.

Whilst there are offences like causing death by dangerous driving, there is no offence "causing death by being an incompetent plumber

No, its 'causing death by dangerous plumbing'.

Sponsored Links
'over 18 only' ???!!!! Must be one of 'ban-all-neds' gay po.n sites.

600mm joists is not uncommon here in God's country.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back