CORGI Jobs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey all,

Know this isnt maybe the purpose of this forum, but thought it was the best place to ask.

Im looking for a new employer preferably still CORGI Service an Repair, SG has gotten to me a little to much now, and feel like a frsh start would do me the world of good.

anyone know any manufacturers who are looking for people? or other jobs I can get with my corgi licence in the industry? tryed scottish hydro but there not looking for guys in my area.

cheers
SGM

Sponsored Links
Ive sent an email to vokera actually as there website doesnt say anything about careers. Neither does Valliants.

dont want to go to heat team cos then all ill get is bahamas and powermaxes.

Worster i wouldnt mind but spoke to one of the guys that worked there and they said it was just the same a BG there.

Was gonna send my CV into the corgi website for inspectors, altho there not looking for people just now, but I doubt 2 1/2 years full time expirience would be enough for that job, as much as I seem to be good at picking up so many saftey issues with installations that seemed to have been missed before.

anyone know if vokera or valliant have there own engineers or do they use Vokera (approved) contractors or something lke that.?

[quote="ScottishGasMan"

but I doubt 2 1/2 years full time expirience would be enough for that job,

:D You can carry me tools if you like, :D

Been longer going for a newspaper :eek:

Sponsored Links
Lol, i know,

Im still good for the small expirience ive had, just dont get the chance to show it much working for SG. because its not covered, or becuase im in a meeting about sales and performance lol

Lol, i know,

Im still good for the small expirience ive had, just dont get the chance to show it much working for SG. because its not covered, or becuase im in a meeting about sales and performance lol

Nice to see someone recognising a bit of humour, stick around this site Son, you`ll soon have it beaten out of you :eek: ;)

I know exactly where you're coming from....personally I've got my hopes pinned here:

http://www.eon-uk.com/careers/[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bother you'd be no better off.

All the local E-on lads to us are either ex BG or ex agency workers. They seem to have limited technical support at present but at least their orange jackets look nice.

Not long ago all the BG engineers on this Forum were falling over themselves, telling all how great it was working for them. Now Ollski is pinning his hopes on another job. How sad. :cry:

Personally I love working for me :D :D

I know exactly where you're coming from....personally I've got my hopes pinned here:

http://www.eon-uk.com/careers/[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't bother you'd be no better off.

All the local E-on lads to us are either ex BG or ex agency workers. They seem to have limited technical support at present but at least their orange jackets look nice.

Not long ago all the BG engineers on this Forum were falling over themselves, telling all how great it was working for them. Now Ollski is pinning his hopes on another job. How sad. :cry:

Personally I love working for me :D :D

It's changed and it is sad how quickly and how much it has gone downhill. Mainly due to the tragedy in Oxford the company is absolutley paranoid to the point where engineers are blagging jobs, passing them off to someone else or missing glaring obvious faults in case they have to get involved in a possible gas / fume part job with the potential of a follow up complaint. Shame when other comanies are using their business model to provide a better service.

It's changed and it is sad how quickly and how much it has gone downhill. Mainly due to the tragedy in Oxford the company is absolutley paranoid to the point where engineers are blagging jobs, passing them off to someone else or missing glaring obvious faults in case they have to get involved in a possible gas / fume part job with the potential of a follow up complaint. Shame when other comanies are using their business model to provide a better service.

Can`t say I`m heartbroken,
It`s about time BG was exposed for the greedy, lazy monopoly it truly is.

All the big guys and penty of the small ones employ direct engineers. They quite like ex BG, think its cos your used to paperwork/meetings and the big brother/ employer scenario.
What about Honeywell/danfoss area, must be plenty of AGA's up there.
Chin up & keep looking, we all escape from BG in the end.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back