corsa c wiper arms

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there just wondering how to get window wiper arms off so a can get the scuttle off cheers

Sponsored Links
The usual way is to remove the centre nut from the spindle, and then prise the wiper arms off - which may be bloody tight!
The wiper arms are aluminium and they self cut onto the tapered wiper spline......there's actually a proper extractor tool for this (which bends anyway :p )
John :)

dnt follow what you mean sorry,when a take the nut off it doesnt come off?plus do i push the arm up the way as if its wiping window to take it off?

Sponsored Links
I have the Laser Tools equivalent of ch427's link, and its a pile too :p
So - nut off, squirt of WD40, rest the arm clear of the screen and gently rock it until it comes free.....if you're luck is in!

CH427 sorry but how do you use one of those gadgets,and how do i get the washer sprays off the scuttle aswell cheers for reply

With the nut backed right off, the extractor forks slip underneath the wiper arm, and the screw thread bears down on the thread where the nut goes on to......and usually bends :p but tighten it and then give it a sharp tap.
As for the wiper nozzles, leave them be - disconnect the water pipe going to them.

With the nut backed right off, the extractor forks slip underneath the wiper arm, and the screw thread bears down on the thread where the nut goes on to......and usually bends :p but tighten it and then give it a sharp tap.
As for the wiper nozzles, leave them be - disconnect the water pipe going to them.
so once wd40 is on pull it towards me then and hopefully it will come off then

Aye, heaving away and even giving it a tap (nut on) may shift it.....and if it does, its down on thine knees to give thanks :p

B&Q, no - Halfords may do, but look up stockists of Laser tools and Sealey stuff. You may not need one though.

B&Q, no - Halfords may do, but look up stockists of Laser tools and Sealey stuff. You may not need one though.
. Hi peoples just had a go way mole grips and guess what got the wiper arms,but will those we nozzle sprays stop me taking scuttle off?

Sponsored Links
Back