Cost of combi system?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, I am considering having a combi central heating system fitted in a two bedroom bungalow, at the moment there is just electric heaters and tank, there is gas service in the property, my question is how much would the fitting a valiant or similar with six rads cost? Approximately
Thanks

Sponsored Links
I would expect something like £1200.00 for the labour. Then you would need to consider the materials used, such as pipework/fittings (copper v plastic), radiator types and sizes, radiator valves types/brands, then the boiler make/model/size.
Also consideration over the boiler and flue location could contribute to extra costs. As will access to working areas and location of pipework, such as floors/walls.

Sponsored Links
Site visit required really.
Otherwise, Post some extensive photos and sketches and you may get some ball park figures!
Else, the gamut could be between £3.5 - £8.5k :)

My lot are currently asking for a holiday - there are 5 of us (2 adults, 3 kids), we all like different food, activities and agree on nothing!

How much will it cost ? :ROFLMAO:

As said you really need somebody to look and quote for you, so many different things to consider it is impossible to do over the interweb. Just make sure the person is gas safe registered, ask for their card and double check on the gsr website, also make sure they register the boiler with the manufacture and complete the benchmark in the book. Would get 3 - 4 quotes and go with the person who doesn't avoid your questions.

Bad attitude! Do the nice places in say Yorkshire deserve the same attitude?
Well it would depend where it was in Yorkshire.
Keighley, Bradford, Halifax gutter streets would obviously be considered differently to Harrogate, Ilkely and Burley-in-Wharfedale's posh belts!

BTW, I was pulling one's ding-a-ling, as was surprised in the estimated £15k.
So chill out my friend, it is not an attitude I take to over charge, if a BMW is parked up and I think there is some bling in the house and some gold stashed in a safety deposit box!!!

I`m chill and busy picking up good work through recommendations that others with that kind of attitude have quoted for, hope your busy to.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back