Cost of combi system?

I`m chill and busy picking up good work through recommendations that others with that kind of attitude have quoted for, hope your busy to.
Not stopped for the last 5 years mate, only had Christmas week and the odd Sunday off since September.
Why do you think my estimate of £1200-£1500 was excessive for installing a boiler and flue from new, new pipework for DCW, DHW, DCH, gas, blow off, condesate, then flow/return to rads and electrical supply and heating control. Plus correct sizing calcultions, the mounting of rads and the required commissioning,
paperwork and notifications for the gas, electric and water?

Sponsored Links
Wasn`t so much the price more so the "It`s Hampshire so add %".

Probably find the OP in Hampshire is sick n tired of extra % because of his postcode. I have told you once it wasn`t the price for the work post which was well written just that one line post - Go back and check!

Sponsored Links
So you think the cost of running a business is the same across the country? hence we must charge the same in every region?

Perhaps you should stick to pumps ;)

So you think the cost of running a business is the same across the country? hence we must charge the same in every region?

Perhaps you should stick to pumps ;)

Please quote where I said that! The nature of the business doesn`t enter it, a business is a business regardless of what service`s it offers and a good businessman prices accordingly to the competition does he not?

My point is that replies such as the one posted will put people off visiting the forum again.

Funny that you're pontificating about attitudes and percentages when there is no reference point to go from :LOL:

Fact is, there is no point asking what this and that will cost to have done when there is no information that is useful provided by the OP and even with pictures and floorplans, there is no substitute for a person on the ground. That's not even taking into consideration the massive variety in ways of designing and installing a system.

Funny that you're pontificating about attitudes and percentages when there is no reference point to go from :LOL:

Fact is, there is no point asking what this and that will cost to have done when there is no information that is useful provided by the OP and even with pictures and floorplans, there is no substitute for a person on the ground. That's not even taking into consideration the massive variety in ways of designing and installing a system.

Glad you read my first post and we agree on something then.:p

Probably find the OP in Hampshire is sick n tired of extra % because of his postcode. I have told you once it wasn`t the price for the work post which was well written just that one line post - Go back and check!
I was having jibe at what Dan had posted, not what my intention would have been to estimate on post code.
I hope that is clear?

I was having jibe at what Dan had posted, not what my intention would have been to estimate on post code.
I hope that is clear?

Crystal, just a shame you didn`t say that 5hrs ago.

Ladies... Step away from the handbags :)

Free Market Economy: buy low, sell high... If there's a Bentley on the driveway........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back