Cost of fitting a bathroom suite

Sponsored Links
That's a nice suite. I remember Andrew Winter (the estate agent from tv's Selling Houses) saying that this was a good blend of traditional and modern, likely to appeal to lots of buyers, so when you do come to sell, excellent choice.

Still wondering about that curved showerscreen, though. When you've had it installed (actually, don't B & Q offer an installation service?) let us know if it leaks.

It's the B&Q Romsey Luxury Curved Acrylic Left-Handed Showerbath Suite.

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav/n...refview=search&ts=1196159071724&isSearch=true

Got it for £447 delivered (which is on thursday, 5 days after we ordered it which isn't bad) reduced from over a grand apparently.

I've certainly no intention of DIYing it, just wanted to know what figure i need to add to my ever growing list of outgoings.

Then your question is more about managing your budget rather than any practical tips. It's best to either speak with those who can quote for the work and/or your financial advisor.

Sponsored Links
Still wondering about that curved showerscreen, though. When you've had it installed (actually, don't B & Q offer an installation service?) let us know if it leaks.
you can ask b & q about installing but the are only contractors to b & q so you might as well look in the phone book.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back