Council Tax - Get Ready For A Rant

They threaten and bully because it does work and they are desperate. There is no clout behind 99% of those bloody letters. I wish people would understand this better. They barely even go to court in most cases they just say they will or they print off their own piece of paper and say its a court summons. The people who councils use to collect money are just scumbag debt collectors with no powers they are not ballifs. So tiresome that people don't bother to look beyond their own noses. Everything you want to know about anything can be found via a search bar - use it. Enough with this TV licence fear, council tax fear *******s. Aquire knowledge and then lose that fear. You fear a powerless parasite.

Sponsored Links
noseall said:
Close the door bud on your way out. Good luck in Poland. (y)

Dont know about poland and im sure you dont either. Im refering to slovakia and vienna. Both enjoy fantastic health care and transport systems that are heavily subsidised by the state having not been sold off to pay a fat cats debt.

Off the top of my head though on the subject of poland if the country was so much worse than here their labour force wouldnt have filled the slave labour market in the uk for so many years and im sure youve made use of in your own company. Wages might be a good enough reason for polish to come here to work but that is true of other european nations almost all of them so besides that what else you got to say?

If your self esteem is tied purely to your wage, mine isnt. That is a sad and pathetic a way to look at life

They threaten and bully because it does work and they are desperate. There is no clout behind 99% of those bloody letters. I wish people would understand this better. They barely even go to court in most cases they just say they will or they print off their own piece of paper and say its a court summons. The people who councils use to collect money are just scumbag debt collectors with no powers they are not ballifs. So tiresome that people don't bother to look beyond their own noses. Everything you want to know about anything can be found via a search bar - use it. Enough with this TV licence fear, council tax fear *******s. Aquire knowledge and then lose that fear. You fear a powerless parasite.

so your saying don't worry about it then :confused::confused: are you for real ???? obviously you have no experience with this matter , those letters and court procedures your talking about have real impact on peoples lives if not reacted upon to your credit history to future job prospects if involved within certain jobs . your the one who can't see further than there nose:cautious: or infact spouting shyte you've read online and advising others . what about all these fines if payments are not made once these letters have arrived either within time or not, have you seen the contractual right for postal companies have to deliver letters within a certain time ( 1st & 2nd class ). telling people your inane shyte can cause people great hassle in the future.
and for the tv license , my brother went to prison because of not paying his tv license so do you think people should LOSE THAT FEAR ????????????

so your saying don't worry about it then :confused::confused: are you for real ???? obviously you have no experience with this matter , those letters and court procedures your talking about have real impact on peoples lives if not reacted upon to your credit history to future job prospects if involved within certain jobs . your the one who can't see further than there nose:cautious: or infact spouting shyte you've read online and advising others . what about all these fines if payments are not made once these letters have arrived either within time or not, have you seen the contractual right for postal companies have to deliver letters within a certain time ( 1st & 2nd class ). telling people your inane shyte can cause people great hassle in the future.
and for the tv license , my brother went to prison because of not paying his tv license so do you think people should LOSE THAT FEAR ????????????
Ignore Hawkbrain, he lives in a cave. No one takes his advice seriously.

He once bragged that he refuses to pay home insurance. You couldn't make it up!

Sponsored Links
my brother went to prison because of not paying his tv license so do you think people should LOSE THAT FEAR ????????????

You can not be sent to prison for not having/paying a TV licence. That is punishable by a fine only.

I resent paying even one penny primarily because almost everything in the UK minus the NHS has been privatised anyway and the council have been allowed to subby out most of their responsibilities to private company's anyway.

Sainsbury's is a private company, do you resent paying for the things you buy from them ( or Aldi if that is your chosen supplier )

You get services from the council, you pay the council for them. Often the councils pay less to a private company than they would if they paid their own staff to provide the same service.

You can not be sent to prison for not having/paying a TV licence. That is punishable by a fine only.
Poor advice.
upload_2016-9-27_10-18-22.png
https://www.nationaldebtline.org/EW...istratescourtfines/magistratescourtdebt.aspx#

Knowing how Dimmy and his mates twist things, you CAN NOT be sent to prison for not having a TV licence. The maximum sentence is a £1,000 fine not including costs. No arguments. :mrgreen::D(y)

Knowing how Dimmy and his mates twist things, you CAN NOT be sent to prison for not having a TV licence. The maximum sentence is a £1,000 fine not including costs. No arguments. :mrgreen::D(y)

Not even that handyjack but at least you're half way to the truth. Better than nodding dog army.

T'is true, You cannot be sent to prison for not having a TV licence. You can however be sent to prison for not paying the fine!

I believe some people eventually get fined for not having a TV licence.

They may eventually be imprisoned for not paying a fine.

However, aren't steps being taken or proposed to stop this happening is relation to TV licences?

I believe some people eventually get fined for not having a TV licence.

They may eventually be imprisoned for not paying a fine.

However, aren't steps being taken or proposed to stop this happening is relation to TV licences?

If they go in to court to get fined they will get fined. If they sign admissions of guilt they will get taken to court.

Really the government must have to pay a fortune to stock the net with so many shills/disinfo bots + the grooming of shallow minds like himaginn.

It really is an info war these days, an absolute infowar.

Seems the only place things make sense are in Russia or central Europe, and that's saying something.

Sponsored Links
Back