Countdown to Kommie, kommie, kommie, kommie, kommie Kamalaeon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Not very long to go now, they can't even trust sleepy Joe to answer any questions without fcking them up, so he hasn't given a single press conference since stealing the White House.
Kommie Kamala didn't even get one percent of the vote in her own party's primaries, and was the first Democrat to drop out of the presidential race.
Now she's going to be the President, it's a funny old Kommie run world isn't it?

Sponsored Links
They just need to alter or adjust his medication

and keep him away from the nuclear launch codes and all will be well ?????

Or the UK version...

Countdown to Carrie, Carrie, Carrie, Carrie, Carrie Chameleon...

She got no votes at all ...

All she had to do was give BJ a BJ !

Not very long to go now, they can't even trust sleepy Joe to answer any questions without fcking them up, so he hasn't given a single press conference since stealing the White House.
Kommie Kamala didn't even get one percent of the vote in her own party's primaries, and was the first Democrat to drop out of the presidential race.
Now she's going to be the President, it's a funny old Kommie run world isn't it?

Grow up

Sponsored Links
You want to find fault with what I posted feel free....But show a little intelligence while doing so please.
I'll wait for your reasoned criticism shall I?
I stand by my comment.

It is childish to use the term commie.......a dumb narrative by Trumpers

n't even trust sleepy Joe to answer any questions without fcking them up

Isn't it odd, this presidency uses facts, evidence, truth....rather refreshing after Kim Jong Trump the liar

Don’t think brexiteers or remoaners voted in the US election :confused:

I didn’t any way

Biden's approval ratings are very high.

Americas population, or a lot of them appear happy that Biden is, it appears concentrating on the Virus, not froth and Bubbles

No foreign trips.

No press conferences

Chucking $$$$$$$$$ at the Pandemic.

He’s a decent bloke tbh

had some trauma in his life wife and child died in a car accident

son died of cancer

Don’t think brexiteers or remoaners voted in the US election :confused:
You wouldn't have thought an Englishman is obsessed with Trump and US politics - but he is.

Well bless my soul look at this post...

lol.

You wouldn't have thought an Englishman is obsessed with Trump and US politics - but he is.

I'm no Trump lover, (he rolled out the vaccines and pushed them as hard as he could remember).
But Trump was the main obstacle to the globalist agenda, now that they've stolen the election from him it's full steam ahead with Agenda 21 or the great reset or the new world order, or whatever else you want to call it.
People all over the world are obsessed with that, and with good reason.
You're too stupid to be one of them.

Sponsored Links
Back