Countdown to Kommie, kommie, kommie, kommie, kommie Kamalaeon

I am if the belief that in western politics no one goes into politics

to make peoples lives worst there agenda may well end up doing so but it was not deliberate ???

trump was slightly different in that respect

trump sort pay back time on some
;)

I do not think he will regain the whitehouse ??

but IMO he would have been better for the UK ;) than Biden

Sponsored Links
Globalism is being driven by Communists, and rabid far left wing, supposed democrats, allied to some of the richest people on Earth believe it or not.
I agree that Johnson is a globalist, but Trump never was.
He went to the world economic forum in Davos and basically told them all to fck off.
The CCP hate him, the Democrats hate him and the richest people on earth hate him.
It's not too hard to understand why they would all work together to cheat him out of an election and get him out of the way.

Sponsored Links
Or the UK version...

Countdown to Carrie, Carrie, Carrie, Carrie, Carrie Chameleon...

She got no votes at all ...

All she had to do was give BJ a BJ !
Strange how someone who claims to be all for women’s rights and equality can stoop to say something this low about the partner of someone you hate. What has she ever done to you to bring on such spiteful comments? Grow up.

Strange how someone who purports to champion women’s rights and equality can stoop to say something this low about the partner of someone you hate. What has she ever done to you to bring on such spiteful comments? Grow up.
I don't know if it's true but I believe Carrie Symonds may have been a victim of a sex attack by John Warboys.

Woah! You've missed off 99.995% of the global population, regards detesting the loathsome fat orange ****.

If that was true, which it isn't. It would be because the 99.995% of the world population have been seeing Trump only through the lens of the mainstream media for the last five years.
You know, the ones who are all owned by people who do seriously hate him, and who have attacked him in a million different ways for five years.
And because like you, they have been taken in so completely by the unending lies.
I gave you a very obvious example of the unbridled bias against Trump by the establishment media not very long ago.
The most elegant and beautiful first lady that America has ever had was not featured on the front cover of Vogue or any other fashion magazine once in Trump's time in office.
Dogs arze Kamala Harris was on Vogues cover in the first month.
That is just a small but perfect example of why soft cnts like you hate Trump as rabidly as you do.
You're easily fooled.

The most elegant and beautiful first lady that America has ever had was not featured on the front cover of Vogue or any other fashion magazine once in Trump's time in office.
Dogs arze Kamala Harris was on Vogues cover in the first month.
So you think women should be on the front page of Vogue for who they married and not what they have achieved?

You're easily fooled

Do you really believe the constant gaslighting, dead cats, boiling frogs, alternative facts spouted by Trump.

Do you not realise he was a narcissistic leader who used the populist strategies.

Perhaps you think all Mexicans are murderers

they have been taken in so completely by the unending lies.
Never has a President of the the USA lied as vociferously as Donald J Trump - FACT.

Kamala Harris was on Vogues cover in the first month.
Beautiful lady, intelligent too. Far better looking and far more intelligent than that dumb clothes horse Melania. Trophy wife Melania is not fit lace Kamala's shoes - not even in the same league. It's why she's on the cover of magazines. :)

So you think women should be on the front page of Vogue for who they married and not what they have achieved?

I don't read Vogue, but as far as I know it's a fashion magazine, and as far as I know magazines like that use front covers of celebrity or popular figures to help increase sales.
There is no doubt that Vogue would have increased sales no end by having Trump's wife on their cover, but they declined to do that because they did not want to do anything which may have helped to legitimise Trump's presidency.
There was no other reason why that lady was never on their cover, if she had been married to any other president she would never have been off it.

Sponsored Links
Back