Country is going to pot

• Thread starter Deleted member 294929
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Noisy quad bikes are a feature of vibrant multicultural areas. Also, very expensive cars, Ferraris, Lamborghinis etc. (they hire them), being driven around the streets at high speeds. One night the other week when it was very hot, one of my have-a-go neighbours went out out remonstrate with a load of *****. It just made them worse. The police were called, and were seen about 3 hours later driving once down the street, after all had quietened down.

As I've said many times, low police numbers are not the problem. The problem is lack of punishment.
You need to get out more.

Sponsored Links
You worry about is a bloke on a quad bike wearing something they can if they want, Does this mean that otherwise you have an idyllic life? Apart from this person passing you?

You worry about is a bloke on a quad bike wearing something they can if they want, Does this mean that otherwise you have an idyllic life? Apart from this person passing you?

Why on earth would you wear a Balaclava and no helmet on a night like tonight.

Why on earth would you think that's normal and Why on earth would you defend his right.

Theres 3 Why on earth's for you.

Why on earth would you wear a Balaclava and no helmet on a night like tonight.

Why on earth would you think that's normal and Why on earth would you defend his right.

Theres 3 Why on earth's for you.
I'm guessing anyone wearing a balaclava in August is trying to avoid being recognised. CCTV is everywhere, bodycams have become more common and every Tom, Dick and Harriet has a cameraphone these days.

Sponsored Links
Over the weekend, scrotes stole my scooter, whilst 5 mins in the supermarket getting milk.

Kind passers-by phoned the police whilst they were dragging it across a busy car park, toss pot 2 had a diy balaclava on.
I have photos of this, and you can clearly see him, what's worse, someone by chance someone in the car park knows him, and had given name to police.

Next day, I have screen shots of the scrotes razzing around on my scoot, no number plate, box or wing mirrors.
Also have photo of him coming out of his house, collecting a helmet... police are not interested.

Sadly I have no transport at the minute, otherwise I'd be making a little visit to see the scrotes.

I see the usual culprits using offensive terms.
No surprises there.
The most amazing issue is that the offensive term used by ReaganandCarter is no way relevant to the topic. As usual it's just another opportunity for these uncouth types to express their extreme bigotry.

Scuzzer

from the definition: "...an undesirable member of society who sports Leeds United and England tattoos".
A bit unfair to pick on Leeds fans but they have a point.:p

I'm guessing anyone wearing a balaclava in August is trying to avoid being recognised. CCTV is everywhere, bodycams have become more common and every Tom, Dick and Harriet has a cameraphone these days.
One of the 'benefits' of the pandemic is that it has given free reign for scumbags to wear masks when they are in the street, on cycles, going about their 'business'.

One of the 'benefits' of the pandemic is that it has given free reign for scumbags to wear masks when they are in the street, on cycles, going about their 'business'.
But just to be clear, not all people who wear masks are 'scuzzers', right? ;)

It seems to be the same sort of people that refuse to wear masks on public transport that insist on wearing them when on cycles or walking about in the open air. Scummers.

Why do you see that people who disrespect people through their actions should expect verble respect.?
The minority group that was referred to by ReganandCarter has absolutely nothing to do with the subject under discussion. Therefore it was another excuse to use offensive terms. Why? There can be no other reason than wanting to be offensive.

Not saying that at all.

But if you saw someone wearing a balaclava in summer you'd surely wonder why?
Not really. An odd idea of fashion - thinks it looks good, wind chill factor, wants to keep hair straight. Weird way of avoiding sun burn. Who knows? Armed bank robber - maybe but unlikely Maybe the quad had false number plates what ever they were wearing. :) Perhaps you should have done a DVLA check on your phone.

I might notice but can't say it would make me think anything in particular other than some one on a quad wearing one. Up to them really as many things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back