COVID vaccines and heart attack risk revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both of these people are slender active non smokers. Came out of the blue for both of them!

IIRC, it is not unheard of for people who fit that description to have cardio-vascular issues.

With regard to cardio-vascular issues including arterial narrowing and dementia, (outside of smoking, boozing, and obesity), my money is on particulate pollution.

Sponsored Links
Went to visit a friend in hospital recently, he is recovering from a triple heart operation. The staff told him they have never seen this many people with the same problems. A relative has just come out of hospital with the same problem.
Both of these people are slender active non smokers. Came out of the blue for both of them!
You'll get know truck with the institutionalised bedwetters in here sad to say.

Sponsored Links
Show us your evidence where people have said that
Another favourite of the antivaxx morons is 'untested' lol. I don't think there is a more widely tested medicine on the planet as the Covid jab. And now nearly three years on - still safer than Calpol. (y)

Another favourite of the antivaxx morons is 'untested' lol. I don't think there is a more widely tested medicine on the planet as the Covid jab. And now nearly three years on - still safer than Calpol. (y)

Why are you picking out a couple of words from my replies to you and then making up your own questions that were never asked in my post. Are you ok ?

Here is a reminder for you. you said --

3 years this March since I had my first (AZ) Covid jab. Still no hairs growing from the palms of my hands. :unsure:

Stupid antivaxxers
So I replied with
Show us your evidence where people have said that taking the AZ vax makes hairs grow on the palms of your hands.

The red bit is your cropped section and the blue bit the rest of my reply you cropped off.

So still waiting for you to show me where people have said that taking the AZ vax makes hairs grow on the palms of your hands.

Other antivaxx moron comments include 'the government are trying to control us, so stop taking vaccines'.

There is no measuring stupid. I hear measles is making a comeback for abused children.

Is the 'Bill Gates' one still touted by the idiots?

Other antivaxx moron comments include 'the government are trying to control us
They told you to stay in not go to work and not visit relatives dont go to relatives funerals etc and you all complied like sheep no questions asked and some of you wanted it more stringent and longer.
Oh yeah and just leave the house for an hour to exercise but dont go too far or you will be fined

They told you to stay in not go to work and not visit relatives dont go to relatives funerals etc and you all complied like sheep no questions asked and some of you wanted it more stringent and longer.
Oh yeah and just leave the house for an hour to exercise but dont go too far or you will be fined
Do you think keeping a distance from others is a good or bad move, with any transmittable disease?

What about when it's a new 1 and it's effects are not fully known or understood ?

Do you think keeping a distance from others is a good or bad move, with any transmittable disease?

What about when it's a new 1 and it's effects are not fully known or understood ?
covid family of viruses is not new

Oh yes I remember covid would not affect you if you were eating a steak in a pub but if you walked to the loo then you had to put a mask on otherwise covid would get you. Didn't that make you think - didn't that make you question what borris was telling you - you know the proven liar who lied to the queen - remember. This was the man also telling you take the vax.

Oh yes I remember covid would not affect you if you were eating a steak in a pub but if you walked to the loo then you had to put a mask on otherwise covid would get you. Didn't that make you think - didn't that make you question what borris was telling you - you know the proven liar who lied to the queen - remember. This was the man also telling you take the vax.
Let me ask you directly then.

Do you think keeping a distance from anybody with any transmitable disease is a good idea or not ?

Silly question again one that doesn't take into account people who have to work with the public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back